The Parma City School District has received a sponsorship from MetroHealth to provide 12th grade students with a scholarship opportunity. All Senior students enrolled in Normandy, Parma, and Valley Forge can be eligible for the scholarship if they fulfill all of the requirements outlined below.
CBS Connects will be giving out five $1,000 scholarships at random to students that fulfill the requirements of the MetroHealth Career Readiness Scholarship Program.
MetroHealth Career Readiness Scholarship Program Requirements:
- Build a Resume (Naviance Task)
- Complete Career Interest Profiler (Naviance Task)
- Complete Strengths Explorer (Naviance Task)
- Complete Career Exploration Assignment (Naviance Task)
- Create a SMART Goal (Naviance Task)
- Apply to College (Naviance Task)
- Complete a Job Shadowing Experience (Naviance Survey)
- Complete 5 Hours of Community Service (Naviance Survey)
All Senior students have had the Career Readiness Scholarship Program assigned to them in Naviance. They can log into their Naviance account to find additional details about each requirement. To be eligible for the scholarship all of the 8 above requirements must be completed in Naviance by May 26, 2017.
If you have any questions about this scholarship program please contact CBS Connects Coordinator, Chuck Caldwell, via email at .
***Thank you to MetroHealth for supporting our students in their endeavor to achieve higher education learning opportunities.***