TechCorp will be providing students of PCSD entering grades 3-5 for the 2019-2020 school year a FREE Coding Camp opportunity. There will be two different camps, the first session will be from July 8-12, 2019 and the second session will be from July 15-19, 2019. Students can only register for one session and registration is limited to 23 students per session! Students will be provided a free lunch daily, provided by the Parma Area Family Collaborative.
Techie Camps put students in the role of creating and designing with technology, not just passively using and consuming it. Components include:
- Two tested and certified instructors trained to use Techie Camp curriculum
- Student Social Network (Digital Citizenship), Blogs (Reflective Writing), Project Presentations
- Camp Kit that includes student supplies, software, and materials
- Evaluations and Assessments
- Training and ongoing support
REGISTRATION IS NOW FULL!
Please print complete and return the PRINT REGISTRATION FORM below to Chuck Caldwell via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via mail to 5311 Longwood Ave, Parma, OH 44134, or bring with you the first day of the event. The below form needs to be completed and returned in addition to the registration form above that will hold your spot as space is limited.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Chuck Caldwell, via email at email@example.com.